Home AMX User Forum NetLinx Studio
Options

Projector states feedback

Hi!

I want to know if the projector is on,off,warming or coolig, following is a cutout from the duet module interface spesification. I have tried to write this in several ways but it wont work. Could anyone help me on how i should use this to know what state the projector is in.

ON: Projector Warming On ? provides feedback only
OFF: Projector Warming Off
Please Note: When channels 253 and 255 are on, then the projector is in warming mode. When channel 253 is off, then the projector is not in warming mode.

ON: Projector Cooling On ? provides feedback only
OFF: Projector Cooling Off
Please Note: When channels 254 and 255 are on, then the projector is in cooling mode. When channel 254 is off, then the projector is not in cooling mode.
ON: Set Lamp Power On ? used for feedback also
OFF: Set Lamp Power Off

255 ON: Set Lamp Power On ? used for feedback also
OFF: Set Lamp Power Off

Comments

• Options
    kbeattyAMXkbeattyAMX Posts: 358
    Can you show us how you are writing it? The Duet Module is just saying that if the channel is on, that is what state it's in. It's possible for the Lamp state to be on and the projector state may still be warning. You can be sure that if it is cooling the lamp state should be off but the Duet module is saying that Lamp State is actually projector power so the projector power state is on while cooling or warming. I guess you just have to try it out with a projector to see what actually happens with the lamp state.
  • Options
    the thing is that i not sure how to use it so i have tried to write the code in different ways. Getting the states and use it as IF's

one attempt:

DEFINE_PROGRAM

[vdvProj,253] = vProjWarming

Another attempt:

CHANNEL_EVENT[vdvProj,255]
    {
    ON:
    {
    vProjLampOn=1
    }
    OFF:
    {
    vProjLampOn=0
    }
    }
    CHANNEL_EVENT[vdvProj,253]
    {
    ON:
    {
    vProjWarming=1
    }
    OFF:
    {
    vProjWarming=0
    }
    }
  • Options
    John GonzalesJohn Gonzales Posts: 609
    Here's a simplistic way of using the channels to track state. Is this what you're asking?
    DEFINE_DEVICE
    vdvProjector	= 41001:1:0

DEFINE_VARIABLE
    INTEGER nProjectorStatus //0 = Off, 1 = On, 2 = Warming, 3 = Cooling

DEFINE_FUNCTION fnUpdateProjectorStatus()
    {
      IF([vdvProjector,254]==1 AND [vdvProjector,255]==1)
      {	
    	 nProjectorStatus = 3
      }

IF([vdvProjector,253]==1 AND [vdvProjector,255]==1)
      {	
    	 nProjectorStatus = 2
      }

IF([vdvProjector,253]==0 AND [vdvProjector,254]==0 AND [vdvProjector,255]== 1)
      {	
    	 nProjectorStatus = 1
      }

IF([vdvProjector,253]==0 AND [vdvProjector,254]==0 AND [vdvProjector,255]== 0)
      {	
    	 nProjectorStatus = 0
      }
    }

--John
  • Options
    Thank you=)