Home AMX User Forum NetLinx Studio

AMX Practical Exam

im nearly trying to finish up my practical exam today but i need two IR Files which are:

mitsub40.irv (for Display Monitors) and s08.irl (VCR)

on the AMX Practical Exam Manual it does not say what Manufacturer/Model they are using so it is difficult for me to find.

all it says is that they can be located on the June 2000 or December 2000 Control discs, which i do no have either of these and do not know where i can get them.

anybody have these IR Files in hand or know where i can get them?

Comments

• Spire_JeffSpire_Jeff Posts: 1,917
    Check the AMX IR Database. I found the Mitsub40 under Mitsubishi>Monitor>XC29395C

The Sony VCR should be in there as well, I just didn't see it in the first couple I checked.

Jeff
  • If you have IREdit installed it should already be there, you can do a file search on your computer to find it if you don't feel like digging through IREdit. The default location is C:\Program Files\Common Files\AMXShare\IRLs

--John
  • jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    Different practical than the maintenance I assume?
  • playskool1playskool1 Posts: 64
    jjames wrote: »
    Different practical than the maintenance I assume?

this is for the Programmer II Practical Exam. thanks guys.
  • if you are still searching, go to amx website below and select search remote control on left side and IR FILE in Combo. type the file name to find it

http://www.amx.com/inconcert/trednet.asp?page=remote
  • playskool1playskool1 Posts: 64
    if you are still searching, go to amx website below and select search remote control on left side and IR FILE in Combo. type the file name to find it

http://www.amx.com/inconcert/trednet.asp?page=remote

THANKS! i could use this.
  • AvargasAvargas Posts: 57
    Me and my colleages are in the same situation, there is an IR that it's impossible to find in the database, I'll look for the name and post it if anyone knows wich one could be.

best regards