Home AMX User Forum AMX Control Products

Black MVP8400?

When did these come out? How do they look in person?

Comments

• Introduced at InfoComm 2009
    vining wrote: »
    When did these come out? How do they look in person?
    I have one in our Midwest office demo pool and are in stock the last time I checked. The finish is similiar to the black wall dock and look very good together.
  • Are there any pics available? I didn't see anything listed on the AMX site.

--John
  • viningvining Posts: 4,368
    If you go to the product page for the 8400i http://amx.com/products/MVP-8400I.asp
    on the right there's a small picture window that constantly changes and eventually you'll see some black pics. This is what caught my eye ealier today. Then if you go to the product drop down selection arrow you'll see a selection for a balck version.
  • BigsquatchBigsquatch Posts: 216
    Pics are available on the right side of the page.
  • Thanks, now I see it.

--John
  • jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    Just got some (4) in - gotta say, they're sexy. Same finish as the silver ones, time will tell if use will show better or worse.
  • DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    jjames wrote: »
    Just got some (4) in - gotta say, they're sexy. Same finish as the silver ones, time will tell if use will show better or worse.

The silver is (or was originally, haven't seen a brand-new one in a while) a finish over a translucent white plastic. If the black is simply a finish over the generic white, it will be a nightmare. I imagine, however, they can and will use a black base plastic as well. I hope so, at least.