Home AMX User Forum NetLinx Studio
Options

Krell BluRay Input Command???

Does anyone know the Krell command for the BluRay input?

I've tried 'BLURAYZ',,'BLUZ','RAYZ', etc.... I've got all the others except that one.

sheesh.

thanks in advance.
e

Comments

• Options
    Good luck if you have to contact those guys -- I'm never able to get someone on the phone when I call, only able to leave messages and they never call back. Their support is the among the worst I've ever experienced.

In the meantime have you tried 'BDZ' or maybe 'AU3Z'?

Too bad you can't poll for it. STAZ will only return a bit flag showing which input is selected, but not the command to get there. If worse comes to worse though, you can always call the video and audio inputs manually, and call a surround mode manually.

--John
  • Options
    ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    If guessed it. It's 'TVZ' That makes sense. (**not**) :P
  • Options
    TVZ? Yeah, that would have been my next guess :eek:.

Nice job on guessing the command. Glad you didn't have to rely on Krell for assistance, you'd probably be waiting a looong time.

--John
  • Options
    ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    TVZ? Yeah, that would have been my next guess :eek:.

Nice job on guessing the command. Glad you didn't have to rely on Krell for assistance, you'd probably be waiting a looong time.

--John

Well... I guess you DO have to watch a BluRay.... on ... a .. TV...

Yeah, that's it. You have to watch a BLURAY on a TEEEVEEE. Yeah, that's it. We'll go with it.

All I know is I'm glad I found it. I've dealt with Krell before too. I didn't even bother this time. I figured I'd get some help here first. And, true to form, I did.

Thanks AMX Fourm-ers!