Dreambox 8000 over IP

John PaulJohn Paul Junior MemberPosts: 143
Using the dreambox over ir is such a pain since the captured file doesnt work as planned.


I got the ******** module for Dreambox 7000 which is using the enigma 1 as the interface but Dreambox 8000 has enigma 2.

Has anyone tried dreambox 8000 over ip.

Comments

  • mixumixu Early adopter Posts: 31
    Have you had any luck with this. I would like to have a better way of controlling my Dreambox 800 as well. I guess I will have to try and use the web commands.

    Mixu
  • John PaulJohn Paul Junior Member Posts: 143
    Dreambox over IP

    I was able to get the codes from another AMX programmer for controlling Dreambox 8000 and 500 over IP. I dont know if 800 can be controlled. I would send you the code samples i got soon.
  • mixumixu Early adopter Posts: 31
    John Paul wrote: »
    I was able to get the codes from another AMX programmer for controlling Dreambox 8000 and 500 over IP. I dont know if 800 can be controlled. I would send you the code samples i got soon.

    Thank you very much! The software on 800 is the same as on 8000 so the code should work.

    Thanks again!

    Mixu
  • John PaulJohn Paul Junior Member Posts: 143
    Dreambox codes

    on the Dreambox side, we need to make sure that they have the latest software, got the authentication removed and these functions works on hyperterminal before using these files.


    hope you got the bouquets or favorites section of the dreambox.

    [url]http://ip of dreambox/web/getservices[/url] this will generate an xml which will contain the reference for the AMX bouquet that we created.


    2-
    [url]http://ip of dreambox/web/getservices?sRef=1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM%20BOUQUET%20%22userbouquet.dbe00.tv%22%20ORDER%20BY%20bouquet[/url]
    |___Get From First__| |___Get From First__|

    This will get you the actual channel nos in the bouquet AMX

    This is what is called in my code
  • mixumixu Early adopter Posts: 31
    Very very nice. Thank you John Paul.

    I will have some testing to do tonight. This is great since the IR is not working very well at all. I do use the Bouquets since I have over 3000 channels.

    Mixu
  • John PaulJohn Paul Junior Member Posts: 143
    Bouquets

    Dreambox over IP is so fast. If you can make the bouquets work, then your client will be so happy
  • mixumixu Early adopter Posts: 31
    It's for myself. But I have installed an AMX system for a friend as well. We will both be happy!
  • John PaulJohn Paul Junior Member Posts: 143
    testing status

    how did the testing go, is everything working fine?
  • mixumixu Early adopter Posts: 31
    I didn't get to it yet. Even though I wanted to. Girlfriends are time steelers.

    I wish the image I am using doesn't effect the commands. Mine is Newnigma2. Webinterface is 1.5rc1.

    Mixu
  • yoda98mntyoda98mnt Junior Member Posts: 3
    I am beginner,
    and I will use your Programm.
    What must I do to work with your Programm?
    I take the Programm to Netlinx Studio,
    change the IP make a Panel. But the Dreambox do nothing.

    Volker
    John Paul wrote: »
    on the Dreambox side, we need to make sure that they have the latest software, got the authentication removed and these functions works on hyperterminal before using these files.


    hope you got the bouquets or favorites section of the dreambox.

    [url]http://ip of dreambox/web/getservices[/url] this will generate an xml which will contain the reference for the AMX bouquet that we created.


    2-
    [url]http://ip of dreambox/web/getservices?sRef=1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM%20BOUQUET%20%22userbouquet.dbe00.tv%22%20ORDER%20BY%20bouquet[/url]
    |___Get From First__| |___Get From First__|

    This will get you the actual channel nos in the bouquet AMX

    This is what is called in my code
  • John PaulJohn Paul Junior Member Posts: 143
    If you could send me your program, then i could tell you what mistake you are doing. You could send the code as attachment in your next post here
  • yoda98mntyoda98mnt Junior Member Posts: 3
    John Paul wrote: »
    If you could send me your program, then i could tell you what mistake you are doing. You could send the code as attachment in your next post here

    Hi,
    Tank you for your help.
    Hier are the files.
  • John PaulJohn Paul Junior Member Posts: 143
    Pls resend

    Could you zip the files and send it to me. The files you attached were not having any data.
  • yoda98mntyoda98mnt Junior Member Posts: 3
    John Paul wrote: »
    Could you zip the files and send it to me. The files you attached were not having any data.

    I Have upload a rar File with axs ending. You can delete axs and change the _ in a dot than you can open the rar File.

    Tanks for your help.
  • John PaulJohn Paul Junior Member Posts: 143
    Hey,

    You can upload attachments which are in zip format. But your workspace file is not zipped properly, basically you are missing a file there. So i am not able to see your commands.
  • lokkylokky Junior Member Posts: 1
    Dreambox 8000 over IP

    Hi! Please, remake your archive and send it again, axs file is not avalible. Please, help.
Sign In or Register to comment.