Home AMX User Forum NetLinx Studio
Options

Opening this IR Database Causes NetLinx Studio Crash Why?

Hi Guys,

I've got a strange problem, once I include this IR file Contained in the database I attached and I whant to open It with the IR tab in NetLinxStudio 3.0 NetiLinx Studio Crash.
It dosent Crash in no other Situation Could Someone Try and tell me If NetLinx Studio Crash in his computer too.

Thank You so much
Kman88
DB.zip 130.8K

Comments

• Options
    Does Anyone have tryed?
  • Options
    Tried and crashed... However, if I copied your IR commands as a standalone *.irl file then it was fine.
  • Options
    If I copied your IR commands as a standalone *.irl file then it was fine.

Yeah, I know that but I need a database I've tryed to copy the *irl in another database but it crash.

It seems to be a NS3 Bug

Kman88
  • Options
    AuserAuser Posts: 506
    Tried and crashed... However, if I copied your IR commands as a standalone *.irl file then it was fine.

I've seen this behaviour before. Copying the IR functions from the exported IRL to a new hand remote in an IRN (and deleting the affected hand remote in the IRN) seems to fix the problem.
  • Options
    Auser wrote: »
    I've seen this behaviour before. Copying the IR functions from the exported IRL to a new hand remote in an IRN (and deleting the affected hand remote in the IRN) seems to fix the problem.

I don't know why. I've changed the name of some code and then the IRL start to work properly.
    Stay tuned

Kman88