Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads Residential Forum
Options

Assistance needed with Audio Request

Okay, let me start out by saying I am mainly a commercial programmer, and this is my first experience with Audio Request. I have designed 2 pages on the R4 for handling the Audio Request, the first page is basically the Now-Playing page, the second is the search list to navigate the menus, playlists, etc. You flip between the 2 pages by the blue up/down arrows on the R4. ( I have uploaded a picture of the 2 pages )

Everything is working, all my feedback, navigation, I connect to the server when I access the pages, disconnect when I leave to reduce traffic, its actually working pretty well. Apart from one small minor detail. When you are on the first page and want to go to the Music List, I always want the list to come up in the home position of the navigation list. i.e. every time that you select list, you need to reselect which playlist that you want to view.

As you can see on the picture, currently the blue down arrow on the main request page is Port 2, Chan 11, which according to the TP module is Goto Playlist, but it doesn't seem to work. I started off with Chan 5 which is GotoHome, but that didn't work either.

Is there anyone out there who has any ideas of what I can try? Its really driving me nuts, such a simple thing ( it works perfectly in the IPOD Module, in which I do the same thing )

Any assistance would be really appreciated

Comments

• Options
    DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    I think you want button 60, which is the "Browse" button to get to the top menu. The "Home" button is really a cancel, so I suspect that doesn't work because it works more like a "back" button. ReQuest treats playlists like custom mix albums, so that isn't really a top level either, it's just an album list