Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Website/Forums

Technote Request

I'll be honest - I'm one of those who like to parooze for information, you know, nothing specific - just browse. Well, you can't quite do that with Technotes. I'd like to be able to just go through all of them, looking at each title (without having to enter each one in individually to view it), at say - 50-100 results a page? So - how about adding a browse button?

If the AMX Web-Gods could do that, I'd be forever thankful. :)

Comments

• viningvining Posts: 4,368
    jjames wrote: »
    I'll be honest - I'm one of those who like to parooze for information, you know, nothing specific - just browse. Well, you can't quite do that with Technotes. I'd like to be able to just go through all of them, looking at each title (without having to enter each one in individually to view it), at say - 50-100 results a page? So - how about adding a browse button?

If the AMX Web-Gods could do that, I'd be forever thankful. :)

C'mon, you haven't memorized the TN numbers! I agree, it would be nice to have a browseable repository of tech notes and possibly even have a TN repository as "read only" here on the forum.
  • jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    Haha, boy do I wish I knew them! It would have saved me from emailing tech support regarding serial numbers (TN 316.)

I doubt they'd put a read-only version here on the forums; you can't view them if you're not logged in on AMX.com and probably without the proper credentials, so I'd imagine they don't want just anyone to view them - and as we know, anyone can join here. :D
  • You can use the percent sign as a wildcard for the search. This will give you a list of all the tech notes.

Regards, Harald
  • jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    Thanks! That did it. :D
  • Where can you find the tech notes?