Home AMX User Forum AMX Resource Management Suite Software

Lamp Hour Reports are showing only one of 30 rooms online

When I run a lamp hour report, I only ever get info on a single room in the database. No matter what options I try, it always reports back that same single room. All of our users see this.

Any ideas? We are running the latest RMS on Server2008

Doug

Comments

• Are you using a custom module or the AMX module for the projector?
  • dmenkedmenke Posts: 25
    I am using the AMX module. I am seeing lamp hours in each system, and they are correct, they just don't show up in the report when it is run.
  • Dave_UKDave_UK Posts: 54
    dmenke wrote: »
    I am using the AMX module. I am seeing lamp hours in each system, and they are correct, they just don't show up in the report when it is run.

I've seen this issue happen if RMS calculates the average lamp hour usage to be a negative value. If the average is a negative value then that venue doesn't show up in the reports.

Not sure how exactly RMS calculates the average from the stored parameter data though.

In our case I assume it's due to some erroneous values being occassionally reported back from the projectors which then results in a negative value appearing in the math, which is a condition that isn't accounted for in the calculations and breaks the report generation.

Dave