Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Hardware Inspired Signage - Digital Signage

Using Xpress software for touch screen

Hi all,

I am a complete newbie to using is-xpress software for our digital signage, however I managed to fumble though my first attempt and it is working great.

Onto phase 2 of our project which is to use the touch screen aspect of our display screens. I have searched around in the is-xpress software and can't see anything completely obvious on how to make layers or elements clickable.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Many thanks
Karen

Comments

• HARMAN_ChrisHARMAN_Chris Posts: 597
    Karen,
    Please contact Technical Support (800.222.0193) and you will be directed to the ISXpress Subject Matter Expert. He can help you through it and provide sample templates/files that show this feature in action.
  • ktaylorktaylor Posts: 2
    I am in Australia. Do you have an email address ?
    Thanks!
  • HARMAN_ChrisHARMAN_Chris Posts: 597
    Karen,
    The support email address is support@amx.com, and with prior coordination a phone call would not be hard to set up.
  • AuserAuser Posts: 506
    The guys (and girls) at AMX Australia are extremely knowledgeable and you would do well to give them a call in the first instance.
  • Dave_UKDave_UK Posts: 54
    There is a touch screen example project under the kiosk tab at:

http://www.spinetix.com/advancedapplications

which may be of interest.
  • gregrgregr Posts: 54
    Spinetix Fusion?

Speaking of Spinetix, does anyone know if the AMX express boxes can be loaded with the Spinetix Fusion web-based software?
  • gregr wrote: »
    Speaking of Spinetix, does anyone know if the AMX express boxes can be loaded with the Spinetix Fusion web-based software?

No. :)