Home AMX User Forum NetLinx Modules & Duet Modules

Kramer Switcher Modules

Does anyone have a Kramer AV switcher module?

VP-728 or equiv.

Comments

• Thomas HayesThomas Hayes Posts: 1,164
    I am working on one now, hope to have it done soon. When do you require it?
  • ryanwwryanww Posts: 196
    Here is one I started.. Got working and never had a chance to clean up.. Basically only needed it to change inputs and query the current input. Plus black.. Nothing special. More then welcome to modify it as needed, but do go though and check it.
  • davidvdavidv Posts: 90
    Kramer

I am really surprised Kramer doesn't have modules already written for their product.
    Kramer
    ryanww wrote: »
    Here is one I started.. Got working and never had a chance to clean up.. Basically only needed it to change inputs and query the current input. Plus black.. Nothing special. More then welcome to modify it as needed, but do go though and check it.

Hey this looks good. I am only look to do input selection as of right now. Have you tested this yet?
    I am working on one now, hope to have it done soon. When do you require it?

I need it in about 2 weeks or so.

What functions are you performing with it?
  • AuserAuser Posts: 506
    davidv wrote: »
    I am really surprised Kramer doesn't have modules already written for their product.

Having read their manuals, I'm not :D

It's a real shame - Kramer have some really nice products, but they just don't tend to back them up with good quality technical documentation and software (though Extron aren't really good on the software front either).