Home AMX User Forum AMX Control Products

CA10 Inverted

Anyone ever see a panel flip it graphics and setup pages? Tried panel reload and firmware...nada.

Comments

• ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    Duct Tape was invented for this very problem. :)
  • dchristodchristo Posts: 177
    I vaguely remember there being a jumper or dip switch on the older passive wall-mount panels to invert the display, although I'm not sure if the active panels had that or not.

--D
    Is it a setting in the panel file itself set within TPD3? that seems to ring a bell for some reason...
    While we're on the subject of G3 panels... (CV10s)
    I still use lots of them in my personal residence and they still work great! they never go offline (even a wireless one.)
  • dchristodchristo Posts: 177
    Have a look at TechNote 559.

--D
  • John NagyJohn Nagy Posts: 1,734
    Although it sounds like it doesn't match your circumstances, we've seen this happen spontaneously with CV/CA/CG10. Only after the panel has been offline, unpowered for a while.

The image will be inverted, but the buttons are in the upright (original) positions on the touch surface.

A reload of the panel project seems to correct it when it does it this way... apparently not yours.

We've never seen this happen spontaneously on a panel that stays powered or is off only breifly. We suspect it is aged batteries.
  • yuriyuri Posts: 861
    Crack it open and turn the LCD panel. Maybe this was done on purpose?
    dchristo wrote: »
    Have a look at TechNote 559.--D
    Of course that technote specifically states that the jumper to invert the image is ONLY on wall and rack mount panels, not on table top units like the original poster shows in his picture.
    yuri wrote: »
    Crack it open and turn the LCD panel. Maybe this was done on purpose?
    If you ever opened one of these, you would know this is impossible. The LCD mounts only one way for cable routing.
  • DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    John Nagy wrote: »
    Of course that technote specifically states that the jumper to invert the image is ONLY on wall and rack mount panels, not on table top units like the original poster shows in his picture.

I'm pretty sure the only real difference is the chassis. Though that doesn't mean it will be easy to open up and check.