Home AMX User Forum AMX Design Tools
Options

Displaying Modero X Camera On Screen

I am new to TP Design but I was wondering how would you output the Modero X's camera onscreen (like a mirror).

Comments

• Options
    viningvining Posts: 4,368
    Create a button the size you want and in button properties > states > off (or all) > Video Fill, set to streaming video & Streaming Source, set to cam://local

You should also be able to go to File > Open System Page Template > Popup Pages and copy __streamingVideoPopup and paste it into you project and rename.

Then you just need a button to call your video page/popup.

I think for the time being using the onboard camera as a mirror is all you can do with it. I don't think it's possible yet to stream to another TP or PC and video chat. At least I haven't figured out how to pull the stream from one x panel and display it onto another x panel and the docs don't give any info.
  • Options
    PhreaKPhreaK Posts: 966
    vining wrote: »
    I don't think it's possible yet to stream to another TP or PC and video chat.

You may want to look at this video of video chat in action on youtube. You can also download the module that makes all the magic happen from the links on the right hand side of the product page on the AMX site.