Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads Tips and Tricks
Options

Setop box module for dynamic updation of favorite channels.

I have added a module for settop boxes for which favorite channels are not hard coded but dynamic called via csv files and png files stored in the ftp server.

Now i have added the full workspace with the StbModule.axs as the module. Now i need help in modifying the module since the dynamic images are not appearing at times on the panel.

Currently the CSV files reside in system 1 and the PNG files reside in system 4 in the respective ftp server address.

Comments

• Options
    ajish.rajuajish.raju Posts: 185
    Thanks Vining for the link. In conclusion, its better to have the png files in your resource manager and load to the touch panel.
  • Options
    viningvining Posts: 4,368
    Not sure what type of panel you're using but I was just reading the X series docs and found some additional functionality that the Modero's didn't have, maybe they do now but I didn't see this documented in the MVP8400 or 9000.
    Examples:

SEND_COMMAND Panel, ‘^RFR-Sports_Image,on’

Force a refresh on ‘Sport_Image’ when the resource is visible onscreen and enable completion notifications.

SEND_COMMAND Panel, ‘^RFR-Sports_Image,off’

Force a refresh on ‘Sport_Image’ when the resource is visible onscreen and disable completion notifications.

SEND_COMMAND Panel, ‘^RFR-Sports_Image,once’

Force a refresh on ‘Sport_Image’ when the resource is visible onscreen and enable a one-time completion notification.

SEND_COMMAND Panel, ‘^RFRP-Sports_Image,on’

Force a refresh on ‘Sport_Image’ immediately and enable completion notifications.

SEND_COMMAND Panel, ‘^RFRP-Sports_Image,off’

Force a refresh on ‘Sport_Image’ immediately and disable completion notifications.

SEND_COMMAND Panel, ‘^RFRP-Sports_Image,once’

Force a refresh on ‘Sport_Image’ immediately and enable a one-time completion notification.

For Modero X, the ^RAF and ^RMF commands added the %C embedded code. Here is the full list of supported codes:

Parameter Embedded Code Description
    If you have a X series it might be worth another attempt using the ^RFRP command. I thought it was introduce a few years ago and I've tried it with Modero's back in the day without any noticeable difference but now it has an additional parameter so me thinks they've giving this command some tweaks and it might be worth giving it another try. Maybe with multiple dynamic images on one page they were fighting for focus and using ^RFR only works when in focus so maybe ^RFRP will do a better job and maybe now it actually works.
  • Options
    ajish.rajuajish.raju Posts: 185
    Here i am only having ipads, 5.2i and 8.4i in the site.