Home AMX User Forum NetLinx Studio
Options

Who did work with nexia tc?

On 7s and 8s inputs i have a radio microfons. And i need command to mute them.
This SET 1 INPMUTE 129 1 1 or SET 1 AECINPMUTE 129 1 1 or SET 1 PAECINPMUTE 129 1 1 are unworkable. Nexia answers me Invalid SVC. What i can do?
Sorry for bad english, thank you for adwise

Comments

• Options
    Instance ID?

It looks like you have the right command, let me break down the syntax

SET [DEVICE #] INPMUTE [INSTANCE ID] [INDEX] [VALUE]<LF>

Since it is a Nexia TC I assume it is 1.

Make sure the instance ID is correct. This is not the same for all Nexia systems. If you programmed the Nexia make sure you check this. If someone else did that programming ask them to check the Instance ID on the AEC input block.

The index is the number of the input on the block. You will want to use 7 and 8.

Value is 1 for mute, 0 for unmute.

<LF> is Dec 10 or Hex $0A

Make sure you have the right Instance ID and use Index 7 and 8 and it should work.
  • Options
    because there is no default mute command with nexia systems, the only way you will get this is the person programming the TC drop a block has this function if they didnt you could just easily ramp to a specific low value that will not be true mute but does the trick....

{ If (NexRxMuteStat = 0) < if not muted flag
    send_string dvBiamp,"'SET 1 TIRXLVL 134 -99',$0A" < mute it (look at the -99)
    NexRxMuteStat = 1 <set flag
    Else IF (NexRxMuteStat = 1) <<else if the flag is muted
    send_string dvBiamp,"'SET 1 TIRXLVL 134 -38',$0A" <come back to a low nice value
    NexRxMuteStat = 0 << reset flag
  • Options
    When i try different commands i have this answers:
    -ERR:# 0x0
    -ERR:XACTION ERROR

-ERR:INVALID SVC

- INVALID OBJECT

What it means?
  • Options
    It means that you're sending commands to DSP elements that don't exist in the Biamp file... You should get that file and open it in the Biamp software to verify that you're using the correct DSP instance IDs.

- Chip