Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion Omnidrive/Minidrive

FDS 355 firmware updates are where?

I have just acquired a pair of FDS355s, one of which has a bad display but otherwise works correctly. Upon connecting Soundbench I get a warning that the firmware should be updated. When I search for it on the BSS site this seemingly tiny file has to be passed around under the table between users . Is this in fact the case? The forum topic that addressed this has been locked. Is there some dirty little secret here that I am unaware of? Is it possible to get the firmware update ?

Comments

• I must assume that after gathering dust here for a month this post isn't going to elicit a reply from BSS. Does anyone on the board have a copy of the most current FDS355 firmware that could be emailed? I would much appreciate it.

office@espsound.com
  • Have you attempted to drag the 334 from the network view tree into the design first?
    If you can see the 334 in the network view, then drag it into the LA design window and it will have a green star above it. Then hit go online.
    If you can't see it in the network view, then LA cannot com with the 334.
  • You could have simply contacted tech support for the firmware.
    These are user groups and not a conduit for BSS tech support as stated in the the READ ME FIRST section.