Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion Audio Architect with Soundweb London

Regarding Kiosk Mode in Audio Architect

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right spot to ask this however I can't seem to find anywhere else to do so.

I have a venue using motion control (on the iPad) to control a BLU-100, it's just a basic interface with volume control and source selection. Anyway the drama is that being an iPad you have to use WiFi which is proving to be unreliable too often so I think going to a wired solution will be the right move forward.

I have copied my MotionControl panel to a normal panel (that runs within audio architect), it works well however I need to create a basic Kiosk mode to run this panel in. I have tried creating a user within Access Control and making the default panel the one i created however this doesn't work as you still need to press the \"Run Venue\" button before any panels are available. (this is of course impossible when these options are disabled) I don't want the users to see the normal Audio Architect interface - just the custom panel. Working off the KISS theory of course.

How would this be achieved ?

Also as a side note - is the DI message tool available in Audio Architect yet, if not any suggestions for an alternative?

Thanks in advance,

Jas

Comments

• Currently (MAR 2014) there is no way to fufill your requirements in AA.

Audio Architect has a far better way to get DI strings:
    Add a Third Party Controller to your Venue (in the Controllers category)
    Open the Third Party Controller by double clicking it
    Drag the parameters you want into the Third Party Controller Window
    Adjust the settings and parameter values to suit
    Click on one of the items in the list and the string will appear below

You can even export the list of strings as a CSV file.
  • I have copied my MotionControl panel to a normal panel (that runs within audio architect), it works well however I need to create a basic Kiosk mode to run this panel in. I have tried creating a user within Access Control and making the default panel the one i created however this doesn't work as you still need to press the \"Run Venue\" button before any panels are available. (this is of course impossible when these options are disabled) I don't want the users to see the normal Audio Architect interface - just the custom panel. Working off the KISS theory of course.