Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion Audio Architect with Soundweb London

BLU-10 and Audio Architect - possible?

Is it possible to somehow incorporate BLU-10 controller in the program that is written in Audio Architect?

I see BLU-10 in London Architect, but don't know it it's possible to use iPad for controlling under London Architect.

Can anybody point me in the right direction please. Thanks!

Comments

• It is not possible to use the BLU-10 with Audio Architect. It may be included in future releases.
    Yes you can use Motion Control with a London Architect. You need to program the iPad with System Architect.
    If you email tech support, they will send you a guide on how to do it.
  • JBL4750JBL4750 Posts: 9
    It is not possible to use the BLU-10 with Audio Architect. It may be included in future releases.
    Yes you can use Motion Control with a London Architect. You need to program the iPad with System Architect.
    If you email tech support, they will send you a guide on how to do it.

So Audio Audio Architect is still hard to use as a solution? is there a work around - can you program with both? I haven't had a huge dig to find a solution but its such a PITA
  • How soon for BLU10 and Audio Architect compatibility ?! Should I just order
    EC-8BV instead? I need volume and mute for 4 sources and a master mute.. All are related to gain objects.