Home BSS User Forum BSS Archive Threads Discussion Omnidrive/Minidrive

388 Name Store

Does anyone out there knows how to store your name (company name) on the display screen, as I have seen this on a few 388s but it is not explained in the manual

Comments

• I also would be interested in changing or adding a company logo to the FDS-388.

I have been spending some time reading and gathering all the information I can about the FDS-388 that I recently got.

I have the \"owner\" password but not the \"OEM\" password.

But I think you need to access the OEM menu to use the Flash card.

Can someone help me with information about loading a logo or where I can find detail instructions how to do this?
  • Dan LynchDan Lynch Posts: 472
    I just found out that this apparently doesn't work any more. I'll leave the link up in case anybody wants to try hacking it, but you should ignore the \"send your file to BSS\" part because we have no way to convert it and no additional information regarding format, etc.

Dan
  • Thanks Dan for the information.

It seems a problem for me to do the 388 myself.

I guess the first step is to get access to the OEM program area of the 388 unit.
  • I guess the first step is to get access to the OEM program area of the 388 unit.

Thanks
  • atahuuatahuu Posts: 1
    I'll leave the link up in case anybody wants to try hacking it, but you should ignore the \"send your file to BSS\" part because we have no way to convert it and no additional information regarding format, etc.