Home BSS User Forum BSS Control Products

HiQnet Motion Control

Version history says this software was last updated in 2007. Will updates be made to this software at any time?

Comments

• I wouldn't bet on it- as you say, it's been 5 years already. The upside is that it works as well as it ever has, and is one of the few uses I have found for an original MK1 iPad!

• AntPradAntPrad Posts: 3

As you say, the application has remained in version 1.0 and has never been updated since 2017. It's very sad, I hope that will change... In addition, the formats offered are blocked on iPhones and iPad (and iPod!!) from the era of the iPhone 5 and the first iPad formats. On today's iPhones and iPads the ratio isn't good at all.

On Audio Architect, the panel creation interface for Motion Control is very limited and incomplete. Motion Control is not faithful to the simulation of Audio Architect, and does not import certain things like fonts, etc.

• Please, an update ! BSS london products are such great products ! It would be great to be enable to store and recall presets on the ipad app !

• I am sure this is user error.... I have not been able to get the various built-in "backing image" glossy looks to show up on the "buttons" when deployed on various iPads. It is clearly present on the design on AA but when pushed to the iPad, it is always "flat" looking. Font sizes are also off and not 1:1 from the design to the actual iPad. Anyone run into this same user error? Thanks for your help.