Home dbx User Forum dbx General Discussion

Rta m not compatible with dbx px driverack

I lost my rta M2 that came with my dbx px driverack

so i bought a rta m mic and when I tried to run the wizard it doesn't pickup any signal

i went back to the shop and they told me it doesn't work with the px(that's why it's come with the rta M2)

Please help thx

Comments

• I am having the same problem but with my PA2 unit. My Behringer measurement mic used to work with it, but now the PA2 will not detect it at all. I did select "flat" under the Wizard Options Menu for the mic response. Why is my mic not working anymore.

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,365

@sonidocaracas said:
    I lost my rta M2 that came with my dbx px driverack

so i bought a rta m mic and when I tried to run the wizard it doesn't pickup any signal

i went back to the shop and they told me it doesn't work with the px(that's why it's come with the rta M2)

Please help thx

The RTA M2 and RTA-M are actually the same Microphone. So that is not accurate what the shop told you. Other than one is grey and one is black they have the same components.

More than likely there is a problem with the RTA Input on your PX

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,365

@alamakluke said:
    I am having the same problem but with my PA2 unit. My Behringer measurement mic used to work with it, but now the PA2 will not detect it at all. I did select "flat" under the Wizard Options Menu for the mic response. Why is my mic not working anymore.

I'm not sure why your Behringer Mic stopped working, but we only support the RTA-M non functioning. Contact Behringer for assistance perhaps?