Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriverRack PA & DriveRack PA+ PA General Discussion
Options

What Speakerstunings with new softwareversion?

edited November 2006 in PA General Discussion
Hi !
I have some old Driverack PA to my JBL M-pro (418S / 412). It works very fine...
Now i have got some SRX700 speakers too (718 / 722), but my old Driveracks not include the tunings for SRX700. I have version 1.0 now 8)

I wonder if i should sell the old DRPA and buy some new, but... In the latest version, is both the tunings for SRX and M-pro included, or is it SRX and MRX only?

Can someone please check that for me. I have search on the website but have not find what speakertunings that is inside. Not the Amps either...
All i have find was inside the manual, but that was version 1.0.

Maybe someone friendly can make a list here on the forum with ALL speakers and amps inside the latest version?

Best regards
Robert

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Thats silly...
    Just go to the jbl PROFESSIONAL web site and get the settings for the SRX series and enter them manually...Its not that big a deal...

Hope you got some that have some high end.. Those things barely go over 12.5 khz... VERY dissapointing speakers.. I hear they have already discontinued them...Weve seen ones with missmatched drivers, and even with newly supplied drivers they still have no real high end over 13K...
    gadget
  • Options
    Gadget wrote:
    Thats silly...
    Just go to the jbl PROFESSIONAL web site and get the settings for the SRX series and enter them manually...Its not that big a deal...

Hope you got some that have some high end.. Those things barely go over 12.5 khz... VERY dissapointing speakers.. I hear they have already discontinued them...Weve seen ones with missmatched drivers, and even with newly supplied drivers they still have no real high end over 13K...
    gadget
    I don´t want to enter them manually... i have already made it but i want the factory tunings. That was that i asked for.
    I have only used my speakers two times, but i think my speakers are OK. But thanks for the tip... i will check it out in a hard test soon!!