Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriverRack PA & DriveRack PA+ PA General Discussion
Options

Custom Speaker & Amplifier Settings not Accessible

fool4tonefool4tone Posts: 3
edited January 2007 in PA General Discussion
I recently attended a retirement party for a friend held in a local club and participated in the jam session that ensued

I thanked the sound tech for his efforts afterward and expressed my admiration for the club owner who showed his respect for the musicians he hired by providing them with a good tech, a Midas console, and a DriveRack PA.(I've been a proud DriveRack PA owner for over three years)

He told me he likes the DRPA but cannot access the custom Amplifier or Speaker Setting pages in the Setup Wizard to enter in the appropriate values.

I volunteered to help him troubleshoot this problem this coming Monday as a favour to help him solve the problem and to generate future referrals or sub work.

I plan to do a Factory Reset to see if this solves the problem. If it doesn't I'll suggest he take it to the dealer he bought it from for inspection and/or repair.

Can I please have feedback if an alternative approach makes more sense?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Did you verify that the unit really doesn't go from preset to preset? I can't believe that the unit is locked.. and even if it is its easy to get out of. Find out if the Wizard works. pressing the program button and rotating the encoder should change the programs, but I'm sure you tried that.

Gadget
  • Options
    Thanks, gadget

I haven't actually inspected the unit yet. I'm re-iterating what I was told.

I'll find out Monday & let you know what happened.

Thanks for the prompt reply, and have a great weekend!!!
    fool4tone