Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads dbx Archive General Connectivity

Controlling my Monitor driveracks from A M7CL

wlmlivewlmlive Posts: 2
edited August 2007 in Connectivity
Hello i wanted to know if anyone had any tricks or tips for doing this. I have a 12 mix bi amped mon system with the core being 3 480s and a 480R,. Has any one done this successfully. How would i go about configuring the units and the console to achieve this the best way. TIA

Bill McKenna

Comments

• GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Bill,
    You might take your question to the PSW (prosoundweb.com). Go to the LAB (live audio board) and post your question there. The folks that hang out there are the heavey hitters that use that type of system. You are far more likley to get a response there... just be carefull what you say, they can be kind of a heartless bunch if you come across the wrong way. So read the notices at the top before posting... and follow the rules.

Good luck

gadget
  • leighkeleighke Posts: 1
    Hi There,
    Funny I should see this post today of all days, I just managed to get M7CL mix cues to control Driverack AFL EQ dumping for listen wedge purposes if that is what you are trying to do. Unfotunately, my method requires a computer, midi interface, and the use of Max/MSP to parse the sysex coming from the M7CL and convert it to Driverack midi language. Let me know if you still need help.
    Regards
    Leigh