Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriveRack 200 Series 200 Series Software Control

Software control (eq, compresor, limiter)

KinkyKinky Posts: 5
Hallo everybody. I am interested in driverack 260 but i have never used one of those i have only driverack PA. Actualy i want to set my laptop in the center of the club and then do the system setup. I want to ask if i can control the setings of the GEQ or the Comp or the Limiter via the GUI software on my laptop.

Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Yes...If you haven't already download the GUI (Graphic user interface) and you will see exactly what you can do with it...any thing you can see you can modify. You cannot start the Auto EQ from the remote computer...But, you can view the RTA in realtime, even compare input (from the console, and the output from the measurement mic. We've provided a procedure in the welcome read me first section for adding mic ends so it can be run over a snake or add cable for greater length...

Gadget
  • Fanman20Fanman20 Posts: 223
    You are too quick Gadget
    I was half way though typing a reply

You have some speed in those old fingers

Mark
  • KinkyKinky Posts: 5
    God!!! so quick!!
    ok first thanks for the reply.
    But now i feel realy stupid because i have downloaded the GUI before but i didnt double click the comp or the eq!!! my bad! i was just tuying with right click and it didnt came out i've spend ours in trying to find how i can do this and it was just a double click :shock: By the way what is the maximum length of cable that i can use? (usb, ethernet, seria).
    Kinky wrote:
    By the way what is the maximum length of cable that i can use? (usb, ethernet, serial).
    ok i did some reading and i found it
    Thanks
  • GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Were not even sure... 350 feet so far and no problems...YA I'm not to bad for a huntin pecker...Kinky have you done the tutorial yet? HAve you read through the \"READ ME FIRST BEFORE POSTING\" if not do so the links to the training and more are there...

Gadget
    Gadget wrote:
    Kinky have you done the tutorial yet? HAve you read through the "READ ME FIRST BEFORE POSTING"
    Kinky wrote:
    ok i did some reading and i found it

Thats what i meant by posting this :roll:

By the way i find those articles are wery well writen and with many user-based info.

Keep up

N.T.