Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriveRack 4800 4800 General Discussion

MY LAPTOP WILL NOT SEE THE 4800

My laptop will not see the 4800 DriveRack. I connect the ethernet cable and the Sync light comes up, but the System Architect Software will not detect the driverack, am i doing something wrong?

Comments

• GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Are you using the latest version? Make sure you download the current version on this site.
    G
  • I downloaded the latest version from the JBL PRO site, will I be able to control (eg. mute, unmute) the 4800 through the ethernet connection?
    Gadget wrote:
    Are you using the latest version? Make sure you download the current version on this site.
    G
  • GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    The GUI has individual mute and solo for each channel available in the GUI, If your asking about a 'global' mute I don't think one exists...

Did you get version 2.5? if not it's available here...
    http://www.dbxpro.com/support.php
    G
  • Hello everybody, I have a Desktop that are already connected to an Internet broadband via Ethernet cable. Im thinking about buying a Laptop also for an internet use. My question is: I want to still be able to use internet on my desktop and go wireless on my laptop. Using one broadband connection, is this at all possible? Would I be using one modem or 2 because if the wireless one?