Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriveRack 200 Series 200 Series Configuration Wizard
Options

260 and full range

ciph7ciph7 Posts: 2
Just got a 260 and want to save 2 setups. First is a pair of 18\" full range cabinets. How do I configure for a full range setup. Second is 4 18\"folded horn subs and pair of custom 2-way mid/highs cabs? Im a newbie so as much detail as possible would help. I have the RTA mic, FYI.
thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Fine...but you still need to READ ME FIRST BEFORE POSTING (section at the initial screen) and if you had... you would know we need ALL the info on the:
    Speakers (what MFG... model/// number of speakers... or what components... what cab design... who designed the cabs.. web site? Any and all pertinent info.. like \"they were (______) speakers that we put (_________) drivers into...\"
    Amps
    Mixer
    what you have done to this point
    What the system (s) will be used for...
    any and all info is necessary for any meaningful help
    G
  • Options
    DraDra Posts: 3,777
    Welcome.
    Go to the Drive Rack Training Modules tab above and download the 260 tutorial. It will really help you a lot. Then download the 260 Driveware GUI and play with it. Do that, then read through the READ ME FIRST section. Then come back if you are still confused.

Gadget....quick fingers.

DRA