Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriveRack 200 Series 200 Series Front Panel
Options

"Other" key not working

wshanewshane Posts: 2
edited February 2010 in 200 Series Front Panel
I work in a theater that uses a 260 for our crossover. We've had some trouble recently with feedback on our wireless over-ear microphones. I wondered if we were using the AFS feature on the 260 (a previous employee installed it years ago and no one currently working knows much about it). But when I press the "Other" key, it only brings up the Subharmonic Synthesizer menu. Subsequent presses will not take me to the AFS menu or the Notch Filter menu. Any ideas on how to fix this problem? We are not using the GUI, just the front panel controls. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    That is a "wizard" feature... you press the Wizard button and use the rotary encoder to scroll to AFS wizard and follow the instructions. You most likely have a system that is not flat and has hyped higher frequencies. Do you have a measurement mic available? If you optimize the system response I bet you won't need the AFS...

Gadget