Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriveRack 200 Series 200 Series Software Control

Xover settings problem

jzzenjzzen Posts: 2
edited January 2011 in 200 Series Software Control
I keep getting problem when my pc is connected to 260 unit, and software running.
If i load a preset via unit, i find that the xover settings have all reset to default.
This only happens with laptop (xp) and software running.
Can you explain this?

Also, if i want to load a saved preset from my laptop unto the 260, do i need to import file?

Comments

• GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    I keep getting problem when my pc is connected to 260 unit, and software running.
    If i load a preset via unit, i find that the xover settings have all reset to default.
    This only happens with laptop (xp) and software running.
    Can you explain this?

Not sure what your saying here? Can you be more detailed on the procedure.. use an example maybe?

The procedure for importing a .dwp file to your 260 from your computer is...
    1. Get the laptop and the 260 communicating through the GUI
    2. locate the .dwp file you wish to import I like to have them in a file on the desktop
    3. on the GUI, right click on the top bar of the GUI and a drop down menu will appear. Select "Import program"
    4. another box will appear and you will need to specify the location of the file (in my case that is Desktop> folder>driverack setups)
    select the file to be imported by highlighting, and click [open]
    This will import the file and then you will need to save that preset to some location on the 260. Select [store] on the GUI control surface and from the drop down box name the preset, select the preset location and select [yes] replace an existing program. This will overwrite the program stored in that user location, but it will still be in the factory default if it is a factory preset.

Done...
    Gadget
  • jzzenjzzen Posts: 2
    Gadget thanx for the ultra fast response.
    I will write down a detailed example, when i get a chance to simulate issue.