Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriveRack 200 Series 200 Series Front Panel

GUI display-how to modify?

James85James85 Posts: 63
edited November 2014 in 200 Series Front Panel
I picked up a 260 to replace my DRPA a few months ago. I updated the firmware via laptop and started to use the GUI. That was a few months ago and I have not actually had time to install it and use it in a PA. Question. The GUI is just a tiny window on my laptop screen. If I recall correctly it looked kinda like the front panel on the 260. Very basic, blue background, white graphics. Is there a way to open that GUI up? I thought you could arrange the parameters on the desktop. I could not figure it out. A tech from JBL sent me some images on setting the X-over for my speakers. The X-over images were colored and were from some kind of software used for the higher DRs. Can I get that kind of GUI with the 260? I played with Band Manager but that appears to be for setting up the Crown amps. I have Xti's but use DRs to process them, so I don't use any of the on-board features except limiters.

There is probably some obvious feature that I missed.

Thanks,
Jim

Comments

• GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    IMG_5441.jpg

Note that the whole screen is covered and overlapped for the most part...

Click on the [xover] and you'll see all the elements of the crossover section, Slope/type/gain HPF, LPF

Click on the EQ section and get 28 band GEQ's, 9 band parametric eq's and those are on the inputs, add 4 more full feature PEQ's per output...

You may need to examine your settings...
    gadget
  • James85James85 Posts: 63
    Ha! Click on the interface. Now I get it. Thanks again!

Jim
  • Is there a way to change the font size within the GUI ?
  • DraDra Posts: 3,777
    The only way is to play with screen resolution to make it all bigger.

DRA