Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads dbx Archive General Configuration Wizard

Driverack PA+ EAW LA system setup?

djmusic5djmusic5 Posts: 5
edited July 2012 in Configuration Wizard
Is there one available for these speakers? I'm currently running 2 EAW LA325 + 2 LA118z. (also using LA215 and LA128z at times).

Thanks

Comments

• GadgetGadget Posts: 4,915
    Bi-amp or fullrange for the tops?
  • djmusic5djmusic5 Posts: 5
    Gadget wrote:
    Bi-amp or fullrange for the tops?

Bi-amp
    Sorry for the short answer but I have suffered a concussion and I am not well at the moment...

these files provided by EAW are all I have but I believe if you search someone left their settings here not too long ago...
  • DraDra Posts: 3,777
    Standing too close to the labs? :mrgreen:
    Take it easy, friend. Wear sunglasses. 8)

DRA :cry:
    Nope went i9n the ditch with my motorcycle...
  • DennisDennis Posts: 801
    Gadget wrote:
    Nope went i9n the ditch with my motorcycle...

How is the motorcycle?
    Some scratches on the front fender nothing much more...
  • DraDra Posts: 3,777
    Is MN a helmet state? Were you wearing one?

Dang squirrel! The can't ever decide which way to go.

DRA
    Not a helmet state... I was wearing one...It was a mighty big squirrel...with horns though...3 years ago I actually HIT one @ 55 MPH..that one I didn't go down though...We had a strait line wind storm here a short time back... thousands of BIG tree's down and tons of debris everywhere... I would likely have been able to save it but there was so much dead wood on the side of the road my back tire got knocked off the edge, and the ditch was STEEP and deep! Just rode it to the bottom and a log kicked the rear over again and I tipped into the hill... not a scratch, scrape, or even a bruise on my body, but tweaked my back and neck...

I actually broke the clutch lever also, so I went to get the bike with my trailer the next day, and you guessed it... hit a deer on the way back with my brand new cycle trailer :roll: They are stupid stupid animals... :| At least it didn't wreck my van or hit the bike, just bent the bar that holds the front wheel chalk...

Here's Zelda and I...

IMG_5669.jpg