Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriveRack 200 Series 200 Series General Discussion
Options

Basic Setup For DR 260

SharpshooterSharpshooter Posts: 12
Hello,

This is a continuation of my original questions asked in viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3406

Going through the Driveware software I have the following questions:

1. When choosing the amp, Can I use the XTI settings even though I have the XTI2's?
2. With two amps powering the PRX 415's and the MRX 518S', I'm thinking I need to use the setting U6 2 x 4 W/2 zones and the zones won't be defined.
3. Speaking of U6, I notice that F31 is the same?? Is this correct or is there a difference?

Just want to get the basic config down at first. Need to figure out how I'm going to meld the DSP functions of my XTI2's with the config of the 260 next.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    DraDra Posts: 3,777
    Personally, I start with preset #1 and overwrite what is there. Then Use #2 if I have a 2nd set-up config needed. The amps selected don't really make a hill of beans, especially if you are using the same amps for tops and subs. The wizard rarely gives good x-over data. Usable, but a lot of times too high. The problem with factory presets is that you have to change everything anyway, so why not start from scratch?

DRA