Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriverRack PA & DriveRack PA+ PA Connectivity

Driverack pa+ with all powered speakers

DcaugustDcaugust Posts: 11
edited April 2014 in PA Connectivity
Hello...I got a lot of help from you guys when I initially bought my driverack, so I figured I would return for more of your expertise.

I am switching my setup a little for the purpose of increased mobility, so I now have a ksub along with 2 ev ELX12P mains.

Can I still use the pa+ with this setup, and if so, what is my best option for setting these up to use the dbx for setting crossover and not the internal circuitry?

Thanks guys!

Comments

• DraDra Posts: 3,777
    Yes. Set up a 2 x 3 (stereo w/ mono sub). Just follow the wizard, selecting "custom" when your speakers aren't in the list. Adjust the x-overs to...
    30hz BW18 - 100hz LR24
    100hz LR24 - out

DRA
  • DcaugustDcaugust Posts: 11
    Thanks! Do I have room to play with that crossover point, or is that where I need to keep it? Also, I was just reading your post from
    http://www.dbxpro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=2228
    And I was wondering if I could do something similar with my setup with in ears being eq'ed by dbx and maybe even an aux fed sub..

My full setup would be:
    Ksub
    2 EV ZLX 12P
    Driverack pa+
    Presonus 16.0.2
    Shure psm200

Thanks for all of your help!
  • DraDra Posts: 3,777
    Play away. That is Gadget's post, but if it meets your needs, I see no reason it won't work for you.

DRA