Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads dbx Archive General Configuration Wizard
Options

DriveRack PA: Speakers not in Program List/Speaker Tunings/

nathanbattnathanbatt Posts: 2
edited November 2014 in Configuration Wizard
I have JBL Venue Series Speakers (Installed Sound) at my House of Worship. The model numbers are as follows (2) VS3218-9, (1) VS-125 HS, (2) VS-2210-9.

The configuration is as follows: Facing the stage Far Left (1) 2210-9, Center is a Cluster of (3218-9, 125HS, 3218-9), Far Right (1) 2210-9.

In the system setup of the PA these speakers are not listed. I am trying to figure out the best way to configure these speakers. Also, the system is configured for Mono 3-way setup. The Highs are running through a Crown CE4000, The Mids are running through a Crown CE4000, and the lows are running through a Crown XTi4000/

I would really appreciate the steps that an audio engineer would go about setting these speakers up using this speaker management system.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Comments

• Options
    When you actually need speaker tuning numbers such as other brands (EV) or new speakers, you will most likely not get a response here. Google it, someone with mad skills probably got tired of waiting and already figured it out