Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads DriverRack PA & DriveRack PA+ PA General Discussion

The PA2 Driverack APP is obsolete and outdated?

acoustikaacoustika Posts: 8
edited October 2017 in PA General Discussion
Hello there...

Last night my tablet got updated with iOS 11.0.1 and after this update the app can't startup anymore, iOS says it's outdated and needs updating
It's has been saying that for long but it still worked, but now iOS refuse to start up the app...
Is DBX gonna update the app? or is my driverack prettymuch useless now?

Comments

• DraDra Posts: 3,777
    Apple makes the rules, apparently. Check out the PA2 section for an update.
  • Roll back to 10.3.3 while you still can. Apple is still signing 10.3.3 as of right now, but will probably stop within the next week or so. I don't expect dbx to have an update for while, so if you need the control app in the near future, best to roll back ASAP.

The reason for this is the current app is 32bit. Apple has stopped supporting 32bit apps it iOS 11. This is not out of the blue as Apple has made devs aware if this change starting back about two years ago. dbx slept on this.
  • Disregard.

Apple stopped signing 10.3.3 last night. It's in dbx's hands now...

trevtech wrote:
    Roll back to 10.3.3 while you still can. Apple is still signing 10.3.3 as of right now, but will probably stop within the next week or so. I don't expect dbx to have an update for while, so if you need the control app in the near future, best to roll back ASAP.

The reason for this is the current app is 32bit. Apple has stopped supporting 32bit apps it iOS 11. This is not out of the blue as Apple has made devs aware if this change starting back about two years ago. dbx slept on this.