Home dbx User Forum dbx Live & Portable Products

Drive Rack Configuration

Hello everyone I'm just starting working with the Driverack PA2 and I need to know if I have any option to create a configuration in the PA2 with 3 different speakers models 1 model for the subwoofers and 2 models for the mains. I'm play a little bit with the Pa2 but I just find the way to configure 1 subs brand and 1 brand main speakers. Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,360

Don't bother with the Wizard or speaker tunings. I would go to the Recall and select Factory Preset 7, ST.3WaywST.Sub. This will set the correct I/O Routing for your speakers set. (They will mute by default when you select this preset). After this is setup press the Xover Button, go into the High band Menu, set the High Pass or HP Frequency to 100 Hz and Out for the Low Pass or LP Frequency. Back out to the Xover Menu and set the same for the Mid Band Menu, leave the Low Band menu alone. At this point press Store (you can name and move your preset with this function by going through the Store process, 2 more times pressing the button, etc). At this point, you can run Wizard for auto EQ if you have the DBX Mic, and go to the 3rd Option down Run AutoEQ/Level Assist, select the third option Auto EQ Only. Go through the AutoEQ Wizard.

• ArtArt Posts: 7

Hi, i would like to know if i can configure all the outputs for subs with delay (like a 1x6) configuration in a DriveRack PA2, thanks

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,360

@Art said:
    Hi, i would like to know if i can configure all the outputs for subs with delay (like a 1x6) configuration in a DriveRack PA2, thanks

No unfortunately, the outputs on a PA2 are stereo paired. You would need the DriveRack 260 or Venu360 to do 1x6 Crossover configuration