Home dbx User Forum dbx Live & Portable Products

venu360 clock question

I have a venu360 I have configured in 2x3 configuration. In it's main use will be driven with a AES input on xlr 1. As a backup I want to be able to have analog ins on xlr 2,3 so I can use racks with a analog source. I have copied my program to a new location and changed source to xlr 2,3. The only problem is I need to use util menu to change clock source from aes to internal when going to analog and back when going to aes. Is there a way to have clock source be under program control also. Doesn't really make sense to have unit looking for aes input to clock from when you are only using analog ins......thanks...rick

Comments

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,365

Unfortunately none of the utility menu parameters are accessed via the Venu360 Control App. Only via the front panel

• rdoerschrdoersch Posts: 6

I have figured that I had to change things on util menu from the front panel, my question is there a way to store the clock source with the other items in the presets like signal source so all I have to do is recall the program and not have to manually change the clock source after recalling the program. thanks

There is not unfortunately as it is not a preset parameter.

• rdoerschrdoersch Posts: 6

IMHO it should be....thanks

@rdoersch said:
    IMHO it should be....thanks

I'll suggest it as a feature update to our product dev. While they like hearing product improvement ideas, this does not constitute absolute implementation. I'll definitely pass the info a long. Thanks!