Home dbx User Forum dbx General Discussion
Options

Is It Possible to only EQ The Bass with a DriveRack PA2

I have 2 very good stereo speakers that already sound very good, except for the bass. Is there a way to tell DriveRack PA2 to not mess with any frequencies above 200 hz ?

Comments

• Options
    HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,366

There is not a way to do that via the AutoEQ to exclude frequencies, you can set a crossover curve to cut off 200Hz OR you can manually adjust a Graphic EQ curve and have those frequencies cut etc

• Options
    ka7niqka7niq Posts: 4

Thanks for your response! Like I said, my speakers sound great, w/o any EQ, except in the bass. Since I can't stop auto eq from adjusting everything, including the bass, what will be the easiest and best way to return all the frequencies above 200 hz to flat ?

• Options

@ka7niq said:
    Thanks for your response! Like I said, my speakers sound great, w/o any EQ, except in the bass. Since I can't stop auto eq from adjusting everything, including the bass, what will be the easiest and best way to return all the frequencies above 200 hz to flat ?

If you want to do it after the AutoEQ you can adjust the Parametric EQ on the output side for those low frequencies

• Options
    ka7niqka7niq Posts: 4

@HARMAN_EElde said:

@ka7niq said:

If you want to do it after the AutoEQ you can adjust the Parametric EQ on the output side for those low frequencies

LOL, I think you meant adjust the Parametric EQ after the Auto EQ Process to return the High Frequencies above 200 hz back to their Non EQ'd state.

• Options

Sorry, yes above, not below.