Home dbx User Forum dbx Live & Portable Products

Cardioid sub using Venu360

I would like to try to setup a Cardiod sub setup using my venu360. I need 2 Chanel's of sub with separate polarity,eq, and delay that both source from LR. When try to setup with stereo mains+2mono subs I don't have separate control of subs. Am I missing something?

Comments

• I think I have answered my own question. Using the screen kit allows you to roll your own routing and processing units. The program only lets you pick prest routing.

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,365

Yeah with configure mode you can change the routing to whatever outputs and change your crossover type etc. Then each output path has it's own modules that includes the alignment delay etc

• gavogavo Posts: 1

It will be great to have 1x4 xover with ability to reverse the phase on each path.

I use cardiod subs a lot and i need manually setup mono sub grupu from A+B and manualy do all others stuff.

In fact that only thing i need to change is polarity ...

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,365

@gavo said:
    It will be great to have 1x4 xover with ability to reverse the phase on each path.

I use cardiod subs a lot and i need manually setup mono sub grupu from A+B and manualy do all others stuff.

In fact that only thing i need to change is polarity ...

With the Venu360 what you could do is change instead to 1x1 and then you can have a crossover with polarity control for each output.