Home dbx User Forum dbx Live & Portable Products

PA2 Control App (Mac OS X) does not run on macOS Catalina 10.15

Apple have released a new version of macOS - Catalina version 10.15.
Sinse I upgraed to Catalina is the PA2 Control App useless.
It fails to run...
macOS complains about that it is old and not compatible with their transition to 64 bit software.
I can not downgrade - what to do?

Answers

• BarLynBarLyn Posts: 1

Email from dbx support:

No plans for a new version of the control app specifically for MacOS Catalina as of now but that does not mean that it may not be forthcoming in the subsequent update, I just have not heard of any scheduled plan or ETA for this.

So until dbx release a 64-bit version of the control app, you'll have to use Windows/IOS/Android.

• whomeewhomee Posts: 2

No, I will not use Windows/IOS/Android .

My Mac's are quite essential so I have to prioritize and dump the dbx gear.

I cant use it anymore :/

• I came for the same issue.

Annoying that they are not planning to update the software.

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,360

We have escalated for a new version of the app, no schedule/ETA for that to be available, but we have absolutely not said that is not forthcoming at any point. Keep an eye on the website for updates.

The Control App is not essential to configure the PA2, while convenient, anything done from the app can be done from the Front Panel.

• Hello New customer here!!

Loving my Driverack pa2. Is there a way to change the colors used in the limiter on the apple app to red, green, and yellow.....Im using and Apple device? The purple, blue and, pink hurts my eyes in the dark. the device panel is hard to use because the fonts are small (To Me).

Once again great unit!!!

@BookDjAndre said:
    Hello New customer here!!

Loving my Driverack pa2. Is there a way to change the colors used in the limiter on the apple app to red, green, and yellow.....Im using and Apple device? The purple, blue and, pink hurts my eyes in the dark. the device panel is hard to use because the fonts are small (To Me).

Once again great unit!!!

Unfortunately there is not a way to change different colors no