Home dbx User Forum dbx Archive Threads dbx Archive General dbx Archive General Discussion

Friendly Hello from the UK

EF MAXEF MAX Posts: 2
I have recently invested in a Drive Rack PA2 for my all active home audio set-up and I am so pleased that I made the investment.

I currently run a set of Tannoy Precision 6.4 speakers with a twin set of my own sub bass speakers (I am an ex speaker designer) and run the lot through a pre amp and a three power amp setup and the improvement in performance has been quite remarkable... I shall look forward to seeing what other are saying and doing with their stuff.

Comments

• EF MAX wrote:
    I have recently invested in a Drive Rack PA2 for my all active home audio set-up and I am so pleased that I made the investment.
    I currently run a set of Tannoy Precision 6.4 speakers with a twin set of my own sub bass speakers (I am an ex speaker designer the best mobile slots here) and run the lot through a pre amp and a three power amp setup and the improvement in performance has been quite remarkable... I shall look forward to seeing what other are saying and doing with their stuff

Hi from UK too! Nice to see you here!
  • Welcome sir in dbxpro, have a great discussion ahead.
  • atdrovaatdrova Posts: 1

hello nice to meet you!