Home dbx User Forum dbx General Discussion

hello i need the update that supports the new QSC K12.2 and EV Evolve 50

its someone help me please !!!

Comments

• @morin67 said:
    its someone help me please !!!

I'm not sure what update you are referring to but if it's the DriveRack PA2 you do not need specific speaker tunings for your equipment. Speaker tunings are not needed at all to run the DriveRack products, you can just select Not Listed in the Wizard setup and this will give you a default crossover curve.

• ok yes i have the driverack pa2 thanks for your help..... HARMAN_EELde

• @HARMAN_EElde I have the QSC K12.2 2000W (not K12 1000W) and I think @morin67 wants the library for the K12.2 (which I am looking for myself). I tried "not listed" and used the generic 2 way setting and when I run the wizard, I would get an error "can't detect tone" or something like that. So I went back tot he standard K12 library profile. I'm not sure why it wasn't letting me go past that point.

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,365

@Cubsfan2112 said:
    @HARMAN_EElde I have the QSC K12.2 2000W (not K12 1000W) and I think @morin67 wants the library for the K12.2 (which I am looking for myself). I tried "not listed" and used the generic 2 way setting and when I run the wizard, I would get an error "can't detect tone" or something like that. So I went back tot he standard K12 library profile. I'm not sure why it wasn't letting me go past that point.

The Speaker Tuning has nothing to do with the AutoEQ level not being heard. Likely the level of your speakers was too low or you had the RTA Mic too far back.