Home dbx User Forum dbx General Discussion
Options

Hsssss in driverack pa2

Hello, I have a problem, I am tri-amp speakers and when I turn on the PA2 it begins to sound quite a loud hssssssss that does not disappear at any time, nor does it lower its level, even if I put music the hsssss is still heard
Is there a solution?
i am using it on a hi fi system
Regards

Comments

• Options
    HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,366

@lab432 said:
    Hello, I have a problem, I am tri-amp speakers and when I turn on the PA2 it begins to sound quite a loud hssssssss that does not disappear at any time, nor does it lower its level, even if I put music the hsssss is still heard
    Is there a solution?
    i am using it on a hi fi system
    Regards

Have you adjusted the back switch from +4dBv to -10dBu? Try that and see if the hiss goes away

• Options
    lab432lab432 Posts: 3
    hello, yes, I have tried with + 4db and -10dbu but the hssss is the same, the strange thing is that at the moment of enhancing an auto eq while doing the sound test that hssss disappears, once everything returns to normal and the load new eq the hsss returns. Should this system be completely silent?
    Thanks
  • Options
    HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,366

@lab432 said:
    hello, yes, I have tried with + 4db and -10dbu but the hssss is the same, the strange thing is that at the moment of enhancing an auto eq while doing the sound test that hssss disappears, once everything returns to normal and the load new eq the hsss returns. Should this system be completely silent?
    Thanks

If you bypass the PA2 does the hiss go away?

• Options

Hello, I have the same problem, even with the muted outputs the noise remains. Have you solved the problem?
    Thank you