Home dbx User Forum dbx General Discussion
Options

DBX Driverack PA2 problems

Hi there,

I recently purchased a Driverack PA2 but I immediately ran into problems. After adjusting some settings and loading a few different presets the system blocks and I can't do anything with it. The only solution is powering off and restart again.

Now I deleted the firmware completely and installed the firmware again (using latop and SUB cable as described several times in this forum) but the problem persists. After installing the new firmware I used the device for approx 2 hours and during those 2 hours I loaded approx 8 different presets and then the system was stuck again.

Any thoughts what might be the problem?

Comments

• Options

SUB cable is USB cable of course :-)

• Options
    HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,366

If the Manufacturing Firmware Updater does not resolve the issue, then if you are in your retail return window, I would exchange it for a new unit or refund. You also have the option of sending it in for a warranty repair if bought in the US from an authorized dealer you can contact us (info in my signature below)

• Options

@Bootyarl said:
    Hi there,

I recently purchased a Driverack PA2 but I immediately ran into problems. After adjusting some settings and loading a few different presets the system blocks and I can't do anything with it. The only solution is powering off and restart again.

Now I deleted the firmware completely and installed the firmware again (using latop and SUB cable as described several times in this forum) but the problem persists. After installing the new firmware I used the device for approx 2 hours and during those 2 hours I loaded approx 8 different presets and then the system was stuck again.

Any thoughts what might be the problem?

hola amigo solucionaste tu problema

• Options
    r1card0r1card0 Posts: 2
    edited February 2023

solucionaron el problema porque ami me pasa lo mismo y nadie me resuelve nada ni me comentan si es falla de pa2 ami me falla con el pa2 conectado al Reuter conectado 2 horas imedia ya no responde

• Options
    MarzoMarzo Posts: 1
    edited July 2023

Saya mengalami masalah dengan DriveRack PA+ milik saya. Kondisinya tidak bisa menampilkan menu apa-apa. Pada display hanya tertulis !: wr_dsp_byte From id_pmen-dr_init STAT WORD 14 0
    Saya sudah mencoba melakukan factory reset tapi tidak bisa dan tetap muncul kalimat !: wr_dsp_byte From id_pmen-dr_init STAT WORD 14 0
    Dapatkah anda membantu saya??

• Options
    HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,366

@Marzo said:

Saya mengalami masalah dengan DriveRack PA+ milik saya. Kondisinya tidak bisa menampilkan menu apa-apa. Pada display hanya tertulis !: wr_dsp_byte From id_pmen-dr_init STAT WORD 14 0
    Saya sudah mencoba melakukan factory reset tapi tidak bisa dan tetap muncul kalimat !: wr_dsp_byte From id_pmen-dr_init STAT WORD 14 0
    Dapatkah anda membantu saya??

This unit looks like it will need service.