Home DigiTech Products

Trio Plus connections

I have usually run leads from the trio Plus amp output and the mixer output into my guitar amp. This is ok, but I wanted to send the lead from the mixer output into a separate PA (for drums and bass) and the guitar sounds through the amp. When I tried this the PA sound was clear but there was horrible interference and no guitar sounds at all coming through my guitar amp. Any thoughts?

Best Answers

Answers

• BarnseyBarnsey Posts: 5
    edited January 24
    Thanks for your answer. The connections started to work as they should anyway, but if it happens again, I will try out your suggestion.
  • @Barnsey said:
    Thanks for your answer. The connections started to work as they should anyway, but if it happens again, I will try out your suggestion.

Oh that is good to hear, absolutely you're welcome! Contact us at [email protected] if you ever need direct support.

• Hi
    I have a different issue now.
    On playback some of the songs or parts of songs I created, are too slow. It seems more of a problem with some of the tracks than others. Nothing to do with the time stretch function which is always set at noon. Taking out the power lead and putting it back in sometimes helps. I was wondering if this was a fault with the Trio+ or the memory card.
    Thanks
  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 735

@Barnsey said:
    Hi
    I have a different issue now.
    On playback some of the songs or parts of songs I created, are too slow. It seems more of a problem with some of the tracks than others. Nothing to do with the time stretch function which is always set at noon. Taking out the power lead and putting it back in sometimes helps. I was wondering if this was a fault with the Trio+ or the memory card.
    Thanks

I don't think it's an issue with the microSD, sometimes the Tempo Encoder can be bad, do you notice that the Audiolastic LED comes on at all when the tempo changes?

Hi
    I now see that when playback goes slow the Audiolastic LED does come on. It shouldn't do that because the original recordings and subsequent play backs are kept at the 12.00 position, and there's no light normally.
    Does this mean the Tempo Encoder needs repair/replacement, and if so do you know the usual cost for this? Thanks
    Thanks for your help which is very useful. I am in the UK and the Trio Plus is out of warranty. I will act on your advice. Thanks again.
  • KARAMBAKARAMBA Posts: 2

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ON HOW TO CONNECT A BOSS ME 80 MULTIPLE EFFECTS BOARD TO THE TRIO +
    I AM A COMPLETE NEWBIE KIND REGARDS KARAMBA

• @KARAMBA said:
    CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ON HOW TO CONNECT A BOSS ME 80 MULTIPLE EFFECTS BOARD TO THE TRIO +
    I AM A COMPLETE NEWBIE KIND REGARDS KARAMBA

Plux the FX Send of the Trio+ into the input of your Boss MultiFX, and then the output of the Boss will go to the FX Return on the Trio+. You will plug your guitar directly into the Trio+ Guitar In

• KARAMBAKARAMBA Posts: 2

thank you EElde for your very prompt reply not tried it yet but will let you know how it turned out
    KIND REGARDS R