Home DigiTech General Discussion

Please develope a laptop interface for the Trio Plus.

It would be so nice to edit songs I have taught my Trio through the Trio manager. To be able to listen to the track, change the style, adjust the tempo, and then save it back to the SD card. Having to do this with the little knobs and having to have it connected to my amp is a pain. I'm not a computer geek so I don't know if this is possible but it sure would improve your great product.

Hope someone sees this.

Thanks,

John B

Comments

• That would be awesome!

• HARMAN_RobHARMAN_Rob Product Management Posts: 174

Thanks @Jcbnh , I will take this to the product teams as a feature request.

• gtrmike5150gtrmike5150 Posts: 7
    edited March 2019

@Jcbnh, check this out - https://github.com/giveabit/Trio-Plus-Data. Download the zip file and run the .exe in the Trio_GUI/Trio_GUI_exe folder. You can use this tool to mess around with the audio. You can then open up the .tlsd files you copied to your computer using Trio+ Manager.

I did not write this program. I found it on a forum.

• aux8aux8 Posts: 1

The giveabit tool is cool - providing a means to write parts to wav audio. It is not about altering the parameters of the parts in a Trio tlsd file.

It would be great if the Trio Manager itself - or some community tool - provided a means to alter parameters.

Specific case: After importing a song to Trio Manager, you find that tempo isn't matched for all parts. As far as I know, the only way to fix that is to redo creation one or more parts using the pedal and a click from part 1. It would be very convenient if you could simply edit the tempo in the Trio Manager.

• We're looking at something editable for a future released in the Trio family of products, likely a new product, I have no timeframe or schedule for a release on this.