Home DigiTech Forum DigiTech Products

Can I still download the JamMan Solo Looper pedal (pre XT) Library Manager to save my loops?

What is meant by "Body is required?" I want to know how to download the Library Manager for the Jam Man Solo Looper pedal that is pre-XT so that I may save my looper files and free up the memory on my Jam Man Solo device. Can you send the download link to my email? Thank you.

Answers

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,105

Unfortunately we do not have your email, could you please send us an email at [email protected] with your software request? Then we can send an older version of JamManager for you to use.

• Hello, can I also kindly ask you for sending me the previous version of JamManager for JamMan Solo (for windows 10, 64bit)? In the older version it was possible to simply import samples to the empty slots (e.g. drum beat sample which could be then overdubbed during playing), whilst in the JamManager XT apparently it is not possible. Or am I mistaken? Maybe I just don't know the way, but I couldn't find any such option there. Thanks.

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,105

@folkenstein said:
    Hello, can I also kindly ask you for sending me the previous version of JamManager for JamMan Solo (for windows 10, 64bit)? In the older version it was possible to simply import samples to the empty slots (e.g. drum beat sample which could be then overdubbed during playing), whilst in the JamManager XT apparently it is not possible. Or am I mistaken? Maybe I just don't know the way, but I couldn't find any such option there. Thanks.

Here is the link for JamManager 2.0. I have never tested it on Windows 10 so not sure if it works.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B4td-DuvUK2enidITiXVzg--ew2z4O0W/view?usp=sharing