Home DigiTech Forum DigiTech GNX Archive Threads GNX4 FAQs GNX4 Sound Community Archive

where can i find free gnx4 amp models?

hi,i want to know is there any free amp models for the gnx4?i mean not patches,i mean amp files like supermodel amps but for free that i could add them as my custom amp models,it's not important that they sound like a specific real amp,only something new other than for example rectifier amp model for metal tone

Comments

• on my hardrive. :lol:

but seriously they can be found other places too...I have mine also in the GNX4's CF card so I can edit them on stage using an OQO. :wink:

keep shinin

jerm 8)
  • jeremysdemojeremysdemo Posts: 169
    Yes there are free amp models in the user archive.....they are here on this site somewhere...

keep shinin

jerm 8)
  • thanks to guitar3456 that gave me a few high gain models
  • DemonDemon Posts: 13
    I want too! Where can i find it?
  • DemonDemon Posts: 13
    I looked there. I want amps and cabinets models but no patches or hypermodels.

JCM800
    Road King Head
    Thunderverb 200w Head
    for example
  • iliaceiliace Posts: 5,567
    Anything that is not a built-in model is a hypermodel by definition; that's the only way to get new amp and cab models on a GNX.

As far as patches, you can download it, save just the amp/cab model, and then overwrite it. Any sound you have is part of a patch (preset) so to get just the amp model you turn off all the other effects.
  • on my hardrive. :lol:

but seriously they can be found other places too...I have mine also in the GNX4's CF card so I can edit them on stage using an OQO. :wink:

keep shinin

jerm 8)

===========================================

Hello Jeremy :

What's [ OQO ] mean :mrgreen: ?

Sorry for my ignorance on this term :roll: .

Sincerely :

Hurricane Ramon
  • When i go to these sites download the patches the page wont open