Home DigiTech Software

Software/Downloads for your Digitech Products

We get a lot of "where can I download the manuals/software for my Digitech products?" type of inquiries.

Every product page has a Specs, Manuals & Downloads Link. This will autoscroll you to the tabs for Specs and Manuals & Downloads tabs. Click on Manuals & Downloads and this will have all available downloads for your products.

Image - https://photos.app.goo.gl/NJtcnnDMWtVsCCWC7

If something is missing, or your product page is not listed. Please contact Tech Support.

Comments

• clubturboclubturbo Posts: 11

Some kind of a bad joke to post a photo with no links.

• HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 739

@clubturbo said:
    Some kind of a bad joke to post a photo with no links.

I think the post speaks for itself. So I'm not sure what you mean? The photo does not and will not have embedded links no. I don't understand why you would think that it would as it was merely a visual representation so you can see how it looks on the website. Every product page we have has this format.

Are you looking for something specifically?

• clubturboclubturbo Posts: 11

I need the hard reset command for the Digitech RP-21D

Please reply to the appropriate thread then and not this one. There is already two RP-21D threads going, there was no point to post it on this one.

• how do i get the pro tools plus thatcame with my gnx 3000

@paulywogger101 said:
    how do i get the pro tools plus thatcame with my gnx 3000

You probably mean Pro Tracks Plus, it's not Pro Tools.

You can download this here:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A8J-nMhXiezxuM9wcUJYp_6u2ZSU6JeY/view?usp=sharing

• jrbatche2001jrbatche2001 Posts: 1
    edited August 24

Edit: found a good link on the Jamman Stereo page, so i'm good, but might be worthwhile to update the link on the Solo XT page to a working link

The link to the Jammanager XT software on the Jamman Solo XT page is broken. Was trying to download 2.3.5 for windows (after reading the mac version doesn't work on new versions of the OS) and the link gives a 404 error. Could that link be fixed?

@jrbatche2001 said:
    Edit: found a good link on the Jamman Stereo page, so i'm good, but might be worthwhile to update the link on the Solo XT page to a working link

The link to the Jammanager XT software on the Jamman Solo XT page is broken. Was trying to download 2.3.5 for windows (after reading the mac version doesn't work on new versions of the OS) and the link gives a 404 error. Could that link be fixed?

Got it, I will let them know.

We do have a 2.3.7 beta for Mac that works with 10.13 is it yes.

• LuckyManLuckyMan Posts: 1

Thanks for that tip bro! Sometimes its really hard to find things which I need

• @LuckyMan said:
    Thanks for that tip bro! Sometimes its really hard to find things which I need

You're all good! You're welcome :)