Home dbx User Forum dbx Software

DriveRack PA2 Software

Anyone know where I can download the software for Android? It isn't available on dbx website or Google Play

Comments

• ¿ Donde puedo descargar el software para dbx driveRack pa2 para Android ?
  • Alguien que me haga el favor de enviarme el link del software para dbx DriveRack Pa 2
  • HARMAN_EEldeHARMAN_EElde Posts: 1,360

Should be available on the Google Play store

• Buenas
    Quiero descargar la aplicación
    Dbx pa2 control. Para iPhone y cargas hasta la mitad la descarga de la aplicación y no carga mas es problema de App Store o como puedo solucionarlo

@andresartigasUY said:
    Buenas
    Quiero descargar la aplicación
    Dbx pa2 control. Para iPhone y cargas hasta la mitad la descarga de la aplicación y no carga mas es problema de App Store o como puedo solucionarlo

There should be no issues with the app on the Apple App Store, should be working fine for iPhone and iPad

• andresartigasUYandresartigasUY Posts: 5
    edited June 2020
    Podrían chequear la app en App Store?
    Tengo un iPhone XS y si tendría que funcionar pero carga hasta la mitad y ya no descarga más le pase a un amigo que tiene el mismo teléfono y le paso lo mismo

Confirmed it is downloading and installing on an iPhone here. The XS is later enough to run the app.

Maybe try to remove and redownload/install

• > @HARMAN_EElde said:
    > Confirmed it is downloading and installing on an iPhone here. The XS is later enough to run the app.
    >
    > Maybe try to remove and redownload/install

> @HARMAN_EElde said:
    > Confirmed it is downloading and installing on an iPhone here. The XS is later enough to run the app.
    >
    > Maybe try to remove and redownload/install

Voy a probar y te retorno alguna noticia ojalá me deje instalar.
  • > @andresartigasUY said:
    > > @HARMAN_EElde said:
    > > Confirmed it is downloading and installing on an iPhone here. The XS is later enough to run the app.
    > >
    > > Maybe try to remove and redownload/install
    >
    > > @HARMAN_EElde said:
    > > Confirmed it is downloading and installing on an iPhone here. The XS is later enough to run the app.
    > >
    > > Maybe try to remove and redownload/install
    >
    > Voy a probar y te retorno alguna noticia ojalá me deje instalar.

No definitivamente la aplicación no termina de descargar y se corta la descarga pasando la mitad.
    Probé descárgalo en un android y funciona pero en iPhone XS no tuve noticias positivas

We tried it with a iPad and two iPhones, and it works fine. Sorry to hear you are still having an issue with it but can confirm it is downloading just fine from the Apple App Store and installing on iOS devices. Maybe you need to update software on your iOS or AppStore settings, not sure. Try contacting Apple's App Store support

• > @HARMAN_EElde said:
    > We tried it with a iPad and two iPhones, and it works fine. Sorry to hear you are still having an issue with it but can confirm it is downloading just fine from the Apple App Store and installing on iOS devices. Maybe you need to update software on your iOS or AppStore settings, not sure. Try contacting Apple's App Store support

Voy a volver a intentarlo.
    Si trate de comunicar el problema en App Store pero dice que el desarrollador es el responsable de administrar la app
  • Hi , the app or software still unfound for android devices for driverackpa2 control on Google play or anywhere . Why?

@hemiboy84 said:
    Hi , the app or software still unfound for android devices for driverackpa2 control on Google play or anywhere . Why?

yeah it has been taken down from the Google Play Store at this time we're working on it but we will probably have a sideload option up here shortly. I'll post it when we do

• djnorman1djnorman1 Posts: 1
    La aplicación para Android no me estás funcionando en un Redmi note 10 pro con Miui 13

@djnorman1 said:
    La aplicación para Android no me estás funcionando en un Redmi note 10 pro con Miui 13

We have not tested it with Android 12 or that device, it may not work

• GUACHO69GUACHO69 Posts: 1

donde puedo descargar el software de fabrica del driverack pa2

• My suggestion to dbx is open the source code and post on git hub and post official link and make it open source so the users can start updating them selves or 3rd party dev can make a software updates or create own that works.

As it’s been more than enough time users are patient even I’m at a point as I love the hardware but this support is b.s.
  • @atithidevice said:
    My suggestion to dbx is open the source code and post on git hub and post official link and make it open source so the users can start updating them selves or 3rd party dev can make a software updates or create own that works.

As it’s been more than enough time users are patient even I’m at a point as I love the hardware but this support is b.s.

We just released a new version of the PA2 Control Software not long ago (Windows, Mac, Android, iOS). Not sure what issue you are still having at this point?